While adults are in worship service, we want children to experience
much more than safe, dependable childcare. We want to welcome them
into a caring environment designed just for them! It is our desire to
teach our little ones that:
1. God loves them
2. They are His special creation
3. Jesus wants to be their best friend forever
What to bring
• Please bring diapers, wipes, bottles, & pacifiers. We ask that you clearly label all items that belong to your child.
• For children who are potty training, we also recommend that you bring a change of clothes for them in case they have an accident while at church.
• Inside the classrooms, teachers will have forms available for parents to fill out with details concerning feeding and napping schedules.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment for every child, we request that parents take responsibility for making sure their children are well before bringing them to the nursery. Please make sure children are symptom free for at least 24 hours before bringing them to their class.